The team of municipal, environmental and administrative law is composed of professionals who have a vast experience and knowledge of municipal governance. Our clients can count on solid expertise and on services customized to meet their needs, whatever problems they face.
All our professionals have the main objective of offering efficient services to our clients which are mainly municipalities, regional county municipalities, and municipal organizations such as inter-municipal boards.
We also offer legal advice on administrative law to public organizations working in the education and health sectors on issues related to their organization, their operations or their relations with governments, diverse regulatory agencies, commissions, boards and citizens.
Types of Intervention :
- Access to Information and Protection of Personal Information;
- Appearances before Civil and Penal Courts, and Administrative Tribunals;
- Drafting and Reviewing of Contracts, Inter-Municipal Agreements, Administrative Documents, Regulations and Resolutions;
- Elections and Referendum;
- Environmental Protection: Certificate of Authorization, Disposal and Treatment of Wastewater from Isolated Dwellings, Protection of Lakeshores, Riverbanks, Littoral Zones and Floodplains;
- Ethics and Deontology;
- Extraordinary and Special Remedies: Injunction, Mandamus, Evocation, Nullity, etc.;
- Land Use Planning and Development;
- Municipal taxation and Property Assessment;
- Negotiation and Mediation on Municipal, Civil, Commercial or Labour Issues;
- Permits and Authorizations;
- Preservation of Agricultural Land and Agricultural Activities;
- Private Bill;
- Public Tenders: Drafting and Reviewing Quotes and Compliance Analysis.