The professionals working in construction law have a solid expertise in this key area of Quebec’s economy. The team advises owners, promoters, institutional clients, professionals and general or specialized contractors. The advice we provide allows them to make informed decisions while protecting them in the implementation of their obligations related to an increasingly large and complex legislation. This approach increases the possibility of completing the project within budget and established timelines. We emphasize prevention and encourage our clients to consult us at the beginning of a project to quickly prevent any potential litigation. To better inform our clients and prevent legal problems, we regularly offer training sessions.
In the event of a disagreement, our professionals bring their expertise related to disputes in construction work and represent our clients before the courts or the administrative tribunals related to this discipline.
Our objective is to be a partner for our clients, an objective that is achieved through sound advice, quality service and the respect of deadlines.
Types of Intervention:
- Advice on Guarantees: Legal Construction Mortgage, Sureties’ Bond, Measures to Protect Credits of Construction Companies;
- Disputes related to Construction Law;
- Drafting, Reviewing and Analysis of Contracts and Tenders to Ensure Conformity of the Proposal, its Application and Daily Management;
- Drafting, Reviewing and Analysis of Development Partnership and Specific Contracts;
- Financing of Construction Projects;
- Representation before the Courts in Accordance with the Implementation of Various Construction Laws at the Administrative, Civil or Penal Level.